This data protection policy contains information about the nature, the scope and the purpose of the collection and usage of data of this website.
Server log files
When you open our website, data is temporarily saved and processed. The following data is saved:
- • Anonymized IP address,
- • Name of the internet provider used,
- • website through which you came to our website,
- • pages visited by you on our website,
- • Name of the file accessed,
- • Date, time and duration of access,
- • Transferred data volume,
- • Notification whether the data access/retrieval has been successful.
This data retention is only for statistical purposes and improvement of our offering; no personal references are created.
Social media plugins
We do not use social media plugins. The clickable button of LinkedIn in the footer section of the website is merely a link, which leads to our corporate profile on this social network.
When using our contact form, the information you give us will be saved to process your request. This data will be deleted, as soon as this data is no longer required or if the deletion is not bound by statutory retention periods.