The ImmunoLogik wishes a merry Christmas and a happy New Year 2020
The ImmunoLogik wishes all people involved in the project, partners and supporters a merry Christmas and a happy New Year 2020.
We are grateful for the support received and various engagement from countless companions in 2019. This gives us confidence to continue resolutely and with full vigor on the chosen path in future.
Our personal selection of the highlights of 2019 is:
- Development of a new soluble solution for IML-106
- Positive data of efficacy and safety for the new solution
- Presentation at the Rising Stars Session of the 12th Annual European Life Science CEO Forums in Zurich
- Extension of the cooperation contract with the university hospital Erlangen
- Numerous positive feedbacks from our conversations with investors and scientists
Image source: © freestocks.org